Mark your calendars with the following upcoming meetings and events related to neuropsychiatry:
2018 - February 14-17
INS 46th Annual: Washington D.C., USA
2018 - February 15-17
11th International Congress of the International Neuropsychiatric Association: Bengaluru, India
2018 - July 17-21
INS Mid-Year Meeting: Prague
MSc Clinical Neuropsychiatry
This programme aims to advance the theory and practical knowledge of experienced professionals working with people with neuropsychiatric disorders. Bringing together people employed in health, education and social services, it is also open to psychology and other neuroscience graduates who wish to develop their academic and clinical skills.
WHY CHOOSE BIRMINGHAM?
· Gain understanding and experience of effectively investigating and managing a broad range of neuropsychiatric disorders
· Explore the philosophical, legal, ethical and policy issues within neuropsychiatry
· Develop your ability to critically appraise research in the field
· Gain experience in interdisciplinary working
· Learn from National Health Service clinicians, specialists and service users who practise and/or research in each specific field
· Study flexibly over one (full-time) or two (part-time) years, including online modules for distance or on-campus learning
For more information including fees and modules please go to www.birmingham.ac.uk/clinicalneuro.